Infection Protection & Control – Supporting Your Organisation To Be COVID19 Safe
1.5 hr Workshops /// Online /// Next 2021 training date: 28-Oct
In this day and age, it is essential that an outbreak management plan is included in your organisational planning, and that we are prepared to respond and adapt quickly to the presence of infection diseases – we have learnt this from the intractability of COVID19. Once upon a time, you may have never heard of an outbreak management plan, however today it’s essential that organisations are ready to implement these plans on demand to prevent the spread of disease, loss of staff, and the compromising of client care. Everyone has a part to play in this, including managers, team leaders, and caseworkers/allied health workers.
Drawing on her experience as a Clinical First Responder in age care, Bernadette has designed this workshop specific to the community services sector. Gather your team and ensure everyone is ready to respond as needed.
Who is this workshop for?
Leader, managers, & team members
Topics covered in this workshop:
- Implementing your COVID19 outbreak management plan
- Disease transmission
- Learn how to train your team to be responsive to the unexpected
- How to access & understand the health and safety regulations in your jurisdiction
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including donning & doffing of PPE and mask fit checking.
- Setting up a COVID19 safe environment
- Cleaning and Waste disposal procedures
- Flow of traffic within a COVID19 environment – Zoning/Cohorting
- Staffing logistics during an outbreak
- How to engage furloughed staff to support from home
When: Thursday 28-Oct
Time: 1:00pm–2:30pm AEDT
Where: Online via Zoom
Investment: $185 per person
Custom rates are available for groups and organisations. Please contact Bernadette to discuss.
If you would like Bernadette to facilitate this webinar for your organisation please call +61 417 601 817.
To see what other webinars are available to book now, click below.
Webinars are delivered throughout the year. If this webinar is currently being offered you can book here online:
No events currently on the calendar? This webinar can also be booked for your group or organisation by contacting Bernadette Glass & Associates on +61417 601 817.
A minimum of 4 participants is required.
Bernadette, I really wanted to thank you for all the time you’ve invested in myself and my colleagues. Your support and encouragement has been so greatly appreciated and I am truly grateful for all the insight and resources you’ve given our program.