Hosted by Calm and Connected
When we stop to reflect about how we provide supervision, it is in fact a reflection of the way we would be working with clients.
In this workshop we will work with the principles of Strengths-based Practice and, as is the flavour of all my workshops, we will explore the quality of what we offer those who we supervise. What are our foundations or strengths that others can rely on and how do we model these?
We will explore difficult conversations, setting standards and goals for your teams and the importance and power of appreciation in our work.
- Principles of The Strengths Approach (TSA)
- Self-awareness as key in the Supervision partnership
- Exploring the Purpose of Supervision – getting into the corners!
- TSA in relation to Supervision and the structural constraints of outcomes based work
- Conversational techniques to support the development of a safe environment for supervisees
- Supervision Process
- Supervision Practice demonstrations and session
- Your Supervision style and how it matches with your work’s Purpose
- Reflective Practice
- Having the difficult conversations – performance management
- Peer Supervision
- Demonstration and Practice sessions using the skills and other learning from the workshop
Presented by: Bernadette Glass
Venue: 5C/11 Erade Drive, Piara Waters, WA
Time: 9.30am - 4.00pm
Bookings: Please book and pay at the Calm and Connected website here.
Please note: In the unlikely event that there is an insufficient number of booked participants, workshops may need to be postponed. Notification will be given one week in advance of the workshop date. Refunds or transfers will apply.